Football Pool Week 13
Now time for Week 13 of the football pool. There were a lot of splits this week.
A bit more tuning has resulted in a leading bot. It has beaten the humans! What have I done?!
- Dallas Cowboys at New Orleans Saints: We all took the Cowboys and won.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Atlanta Falcons: For some reason, Grandpa took the Falcons. That did not pay off.
- Arizona Cardinals at Chicago Bears: And once again, he took the Bears. The Bears got smoked.
- Los Angeles Chargers at Cincinnati Bengals: Everyone took the Chargers. We've all been fooled!
- Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions: This was a split. Somehow the Lions came away with a win at the very last second. Lions fans, please pass the bottles to the Vikings fans. They need that booze more than you right now.
- Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans: This was another split. The Texans got shut out!
- Denver Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs: This was yet another split. The Brocos couldn't get anything going and lost.
- New York Giants at Miami Dolphins: We all took the Dolphins and won that one.
- Philadelphia Eagles at New York Jets: I don't know whym but Grandpa took the Jets. Bad idea.
- Washington Football Team at Las Vegas Raiders: This was another split. Only Grandpa and the bot took Washington. This time they were both right/
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Los Angeles Rams: We all took the Rams and won.
- Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers: This is another gamble for Grandpa taking the Steelers. They won this time.
- San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks: This was another split because neither are any good. Seahawks came out on top.
- New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills: This was another split. It was a boring game. Tiebreaker was 14 + 10 = 24 points.
- Bot: 10 games
- Brother: 9 games
- Me: 8 games but 54 points
- Mom: 8 games but 48 points
- Grandpa: 7 games
This website is designed to last.