Football Pool Week 15
Now time for Week 15 of the football pool. This had a lot of splits or people going rogue. Players going on the COVID list played havoc with the outcome and the schedule! As a result, the last game was Tuesday night but the tiebreaker was still the Monday night at 8:15 game. We couldn't get all of Grandpa's picks so for the remainder, we gave him the most commonly chosen team or if tied, the home team.
- Kansas City Chiefs at Los Angeles Chargers: My brother went rogue and picked the Chargers. It took until overtime but the Chiefs won.
- Carolina Panthers at Buffalo Bills: Everyone took the Bills and we were right.
- Las Vegas Raiders at Cleveland Browns: This was a split between us. It was close but the Raiders took it on Monday afternoon.
- New England Patriots at Indianapolis Colts: This was another split and this was not so close. Colts took it.
- New York Jets at Miami Dolphins: We all knew the Dolphins were going to take this on
- Washington Football Team at Philadelphia Eagles: The bot took Washington. Humans (and the Eagles) win on Tuesday!
- Green Bay Packers at Baltimore Ravens: My brother took the Ravens and it was really close but he lost.
- Arizona Cardinals at Detroit Lions: What happened here?! I mean I'm not complaining because we all took Arizona, but the worst team in the NFL beat the best team in the NFL (by record before the game, both ceased to be that afterward) 30-12!
- Houston Texans at Jacksonville Jaguars: This was another split. I thought getting rid of a coach the Jaguars hated would help them beat Houston, but I was wrong.
- Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants: We all took the Cowboys and won. Not even close.
- Tennessee Titans at Pittsburgh Steelers: We all took the Titans and lost. Maybe the Steelers have a really strong home-field advantage?
- Cincinnati Bengals at Denver Broncos: This was another split. The Bengals won it.
- Atlanta Falcons at San Francisco 49ers: We all took the 49ers and won.
- Seattle Seahawks at Los Angeles Rams: Mom took the Seahawks. They got beat by the Rams Tuesday night.
- New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Another upset! We all took the Bucs and lost.
- Minnesota Vikings at Chicago Bears: My brother put his faith in the Bears and they failed. Tiebreaker was 17 + 6 = 23 points.
- Mom: 12 games
- Me: 10 games
- Brother: 9 games but 35 points
- Grandpa: 9 games but 61 points
- Bot: 8 games
This website is designed to last.