Football Pool Week 12
Now time for Week 12 of the football pool. The bot has joined for the sake of testing.
- Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions: My brother placed hope in the Lions. Bad idea. It was close but sealed with a field goal.
- Las Vegas Raiders at Dallas Cowboys: Only the bot took the Raiders. It went to OT but Dallas beat the Raiders.
- Buffalo Bills at New Orleans Saints: Everyone took the Bills. It wasn't even close for the Saints.
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals: This was a split between us. It was pretty decisive for the Bengals.
- New York Jets at Houston Texans: We were split over which 2-8 team was less shit. Turned out to be the Jets.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Indianapolis Colts: This was another split. This was a lot closer than it should have been. The Colts go out to an early lead but ran out of steam so they were overtaken by the Bucs.
- Atlanta Falcons at Jacksonville Jaguars: We all took the Falcons over the Jags and were right.
- Carolina Panthers at Miami Dolphins: This one was another split. If you have 3 turnovers, Carolina, you're gonna lose the game.
- Tennessee Titans at New England Patriots: Only my brother took the Patriots. He turned out to be right when Tennessee turned the ball over 4 times and the Patriots made something of it each time.
- Philadelphia Eagles at New York Giants: Everyone took the Eagles. They turned the ball over 4 times. Bad idea on our part.
- Los Angeles Chargers at Denver Broncos: Duped again! We all took the Charger and the Broncos won.
- Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers: This one was pretty easy. We all took the Packers and won.
- Minnesota Vikings at San Francisco 49ers: This was another split, It was kinda close but the 49ers took it.
- Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens: This was another split. The Ravens threw 4 picks but the Browns could on;y convert 1 into points so it saved their bacon enough to win.
- Seattle Seahawks at Washington Football Team: Everybody took Washington and won the game. I think the only losers were people on ESPN watching it because according to the recap, no one could get anything going offensively. Tiebreaker was 15 + 17 = 32 points.
- Mom: 10 games
- Bot: 9 games
- Me: 8 games
- Brother: 7 games but 43 points
- Grandpa: 7 games but 46 points