Football Pool Week 17
Now time for Week 17 of the football pool. This is another week where we took a lot of games the same, so it's easier just to list the ones we took different. Grandpa was out this week due to scheduling.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New York Jets: I don't know why Mom took the Jets? Maybe she thought they'd rest their starters? Either, it didn't happen and the Jets lost the game and Antonio Brown lost his mind.
- Miami Dolphins at Tennessee Titans: This one was a split. It turned out to not even be close. Titans are eating dolphin tonight!
- Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Football Team: Mom took Washington and lost again, but it was at least close.
- Detroit Lions at Seattle Seahawks: There are two TB12's. Tom Brady and Tim Boyle. Tom Brady is as good at being a QB as Tim Boyle is bad at it. My brother had faith in the wrong TB12.
- Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers: Mom gets revenge by being the only one to take the Steelers. Tiebreaker was 26 + 14 = 40 points.
- Me: 12 games but 41 points
- Bot: 12 games but 44 points
- Brother: 11 games
- Mom: 10 games