Football Pool Week 18
Now time for Week 18 of the football pool. I think we didn't taken into account each team's playoff position when picking teams this week because we didn't do as well. Every game is a divisional game in Week 18.
- New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons: Only my brother took the Saints. He was right.
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore Ravens: The bot took the Steelers while everyone took the Ravens. It went to OT but the bot was right.
- New York Jets at Buffalo Bills: Everyone took the Bills and won.
- Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns: I am the onle one who took the Browns. They won.
- Green Bay Packers at Detroit Lions: None of us took the Lions. Turns out this was the day the Packers decided to rest their starters half the game. The Lions won.
- Tennessee Titans at Houston Texans: Everyone took the Titans and won.
- Indianapolis Colts at Jacksonville Jaguars: Everyone took the Colts and lost. I encourage you to look at clips from that game because a large number of fans were dressed us a clowns in protest of their GM being retained.
- New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins: My brother took the Dolphins and was right.
- Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings: This was a split. The Vikings won.
- Washington Football Team at New York Giants: Mom took the Giants and lost. It was barely a game.
- Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles: Everyone took the Cowboys and won.
- Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Everybody took the Bucs and won. Brady's trying to break some records.
- Seattle Seahawks at Arizona Cardinals: Everyone took the Cardinals and were surprised when the Seahawks won.
- Kansas City Chiefs at Denver Broncos: Grandpa took the Broncos and lost.
- San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams: And now he gets his revenge with the 49ers. They beat the Rams in overtime.
- Los Angeles Chargers at Las Vegas Raiders: This was another split. It went into overtime but the Raiders won it. Tiebreaker was 35 + 32 = 67 points
- Bot: 9 games
- Brother: 8 games but 65 points
- Me: 8 games but 49 points
- Grandpa: 7 games but 60 points
- Mom: 7 games but 51 points